WSC + Semicolon Project Shirt
A semicolon is used when an author chooses not to end a sentence. You are the author and the sentence is your life. You are choosing to continue.
From WSC Vice President, Araliya Ming Senerat:
A few years ago, I was suicidal. I felt unwanted, and I didn't see the purpose in living. The day I planned out my suicide, I deadlifted 185lbs and that was the day I realized I wasn't ready to end my life. I wanted to see how strong I could push my body, how strong I could become. After that day, I was dedicated to my sport and ready to see how far I could go. Powerlifting truly saved my life.
The WSC will be selling shirts with this logo on the front and the WSC logo on the back. 50% of the proceeds from this shirt will go to Project Semicolon, a national non-profit organization dedicated to the prevention of suicide. The other 50% will go to support our trauma-informed strength training, run by Laura Khoudari.
A reminder to those out there who have gone through something like this or are currently going through this: you are not alone.
If you need support right now, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or text “START” to 741-741.
- 4.2 oz., 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 32 singles
- Athletic Heather and Black Heather are 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Ash is 99/1 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Alternate Heather CVC/Blend colors are 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99/1 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/ polyester (Unique coloring, grey flecks of heather pulled through the base color)
- Side seams, retail fit
- Shoulder to shoulder taping
- Unisex sizing
|Body Length Tolerance||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Body Width||16 1/2||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
|Body Width Tolerance||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1|